MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys we have all been saying we will meet up for ages but it never seems to happen. Lets get our act together this week or next and actually meet up. I am thinking of either SCS in Stockport or maybe the Trafford Centre unless people have better ideas?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SCS is just near the peel centre in stockport, you know with the pc world and toys r us? But I dont mind the trafford centre too. Hopefully some more people will be up for it too.

G

·
i just got on to this page , my internet access is not working at my house, me and Alice will be up for it :D Thursday night is tonight , just need to fine a babysitter then we'll come along :D :D

G

·
i'll probz be there at 8-830ish, if thats a bit late for some then some1 PM me there number and we'll ring to meet up if u decide to move to a different place :D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I reckon if the main Stockport Cruise is on at toys r us why dont we all meet at the SCS first then drive into it together, least that way we can park all the zeds together?

G

·
sounds like an idea to me, were abouts is it, just cant remember thats all, sure if you or some1 tells me something near it then i'll remember...Alice might know so i'll ask her :D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its literally behind where toys r us is. If your coming down the hill its on your left opposite the car dealership (think its citroen). So is everyone ok to meet there about 8ish then?

G

·
we'll be there about 8-830 if thats ok :D ./..how many cars u rate will turn up? i mean theres you and Alice who will be driving :D ???

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
SCS is at the bottom of St Marys way (Road with all car dealerships and Harley Davidson) so you go straight down the hill past Vauxhall dealership and you will see SCS on your left. Its pretty much just before Portwood roundabout where you can join the M60.

I went last week and was quite a few cars there but first we went to John Lewis in Cheadle that was busy until police turned up lol

Have a good night guys i cant make it unfortunately :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.