MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty all,

About 2 or 3 months back i started a thread about a site i found where you click ods and for each add you get a penny...and for each person you refer to the site, every ad they click you also get a penny.

http://***************************

Link above.

Anyways, i know a few of you signed up for it and are using it so i thought id let you know i got my first pay out today. Only $10, but at least i know now its genuine. Ive got $147 still to be tranferred from the site to my online bank account, so it eventually ads up. I havent clicked on any ads in around 3 months, and when i last clicked my balance was at $15.

So the link is there if you want to give it a try. Some extra money for modding my Zed :clap2:

(ok maybe link aint above...you can google it, your looking for "bux.to")

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that the bux site?
i had $99 withdrew in march and fk all yet
Yeah i withdrew mine on the 7th on Jan and only getting it today, so takes bloomin ages. Im thinking of maybe upgrading to their "premium" thing so get the payment in 30 days.

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
loll i made $99 really easily using clickers but just wanted to see if they paid out before i waste my time

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
loll i made $99 really easily using clickers but just wanted to see if they paid out before i waste my time
Yeah thats why i stopped clicking, how is it you set up the automatic clicker thing anyways?

·
Shut up sad act!!!
3,894 Posts
I requested $39 on 9th Feb... Still nothing!
Have sent a few emails asking and they say they are very busy! I have $557 in the bux account... Dont ask! lol

·
Shut up sad act!!!
3,894 Posts
I requested $39 on 9th Feb... Still nothing!
Have sent a few emails asking and they say they are very busy! I have $557 in the bux account... Dont ask! lol
Finally got my $39 payout!!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im waiting for £159 to come through...the premium membership no longer seems to be available.

Think i may buy more referrals at some point...from my experience though, people seem to only click for like a week after they sign up then nothing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts