MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been asked before, but anyone know where I can purchase M3 side mirrors for my ZR ?

I checked out mg-rover.org and they sell them for about £45 and the mounting plates are about £15.

Is that reasonable, or are there alternative stockists to buy from ?

Cheers.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Banshee do them I am pretty sure and Stewart and Performance Toys do the Mynheer version. How about giving Impact styling a call? Failing that a quick search on eBay might give results

·
Registered
24 Posts
i got mine from essex racing, have just had them delivered but i warn you. the mg garages dont wana touch em. they said that they r hard to respray because they font no how to take the glass out.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
that price is not far out to be honest they nearly all come fron the same place anyway so margins are what the respective companys choose ,im sure steve b will say the same

rrp from ultra is £55.00 manual base plates £19.00

these are only recommended prices but will give you an idea how good your prices youve got are

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
which are th ones on the zrx? Id like some of them once Ive got xmas & the new year over!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for your advice. Definitely going to purchase a set. By the sounds of things it's only a 20min job to fit and I think the hardest thing of all will be finding somone to spray them !

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Any decent bodyshop will spray them for you. Getting the mirror out is easy, they are just clipped into a mounting inside the mirror.

Steve

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Just to let you know we are cheaper than £45, but not by a great deal, as Yellow-Peril has said we are likely to get them from similar suppliers.

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts