MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Euro Z Project
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know from the previous thread about naming our cars. My car is called Fran.... Fran is driving on stilts, can anyone recommend the lowest you can go onto a set of 18" straights without the wheels hitting the arches or Fran hitting speed bumps?

:mml:

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
jus get avo's on 18's would be better any lower then your asking for trouble lol

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
the lowest you can go onto a set of 18" straights without the wheels hitting the arches or Fran hitting speed bumps?

:mml:
Straights only come in 17" i dunno if thats a typo or not but if you wanna clear speed bumps dont go any lower than red avo's. They drop the car by 35mm and can be bought from here:

http://www.bansheemotorsport.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_4073_703_4202&products_id=413

However if you want 18"s and stupid lowness look at my car lol.

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
i dropped it on coilovers and 18" alloys... was no problems at all with speed bumps, unless you have a bodykit you wont really ever have problems with speed bumps if your car is not stupid low.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.