MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After shaun lowered my car on PI springs i decided to take a few pics today. There rubbish, and as it wasnt clean there not amazing! But heres a few anyway. The back is sitting very low and looks really good, the front doesnt seem to have dropped much but hopefully will see an improvement after a few weeks:)

Cheers

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
yeah mate front looks bad but springs are like that give them 2 weeks to settle and you will see the improvements !!

looks good in 2 weeks they will look better

·
2.0 GT T-bar :D
3,305 Posts
Looks ok mate but the front is much to high! Hope it settles some more, sure it will a bit.. :)

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
oh check there sitting right that could be the problem or have u done the back first and then the front accidently with the back origional springs lol that would be funny lol

·
2.0 GT T-bar :D
3,305 Posts
Surely the front would settle quick than the back.. what with the engine weight n all? or do the front springs compensate for that? i dont know...... :unsure:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
I know the AVOs do, even now my front is higher than my back!!

Before they went on the springs were actually taller than the OE ones!

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
looks really nice mate, really hhope the front settles tho cos if not it will look pretty stupid

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
As said looks good at the back. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
How can i sort out the front:( I love the stance at the back just the front isnt as low, its a tiny bit lower than standard but not that noticeable:(
Have you still got the jack under the front ;)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Only messing, are the springs sat in the seats correctly. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts