MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
I have to agree with Lou, mines lowered 35mm and looks much lower than that!! Looks good tho mate, nice and clean too!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ZRVic said:
I have to agree with Lou, mines lowered 35mm and looks much lower than that!! Looks good tho mate, nice and clean too!
there defo avo's from banshee motorsports.......said they were 35mm...yours does look slightly lower...maybe they will settle more,only had um on a week or so.it looks lower in person than in the foto's.and looks like u have more in yer boot than me.......

B4-

After-

how about now?

·
Registered
406 Posts
jesus. Not much lower IMO. How much did it cost you start to finish.

I've been quoted £100 for the springs and £120 for fitting. Doesn't seem worth it for that little drop!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
£105,i fitted them myself.try gettin a tape and measuring 35MM!it isnt actually that much!35MM!just over 1 inch......like i said,when u c it in person.......looks miles lower......look at the back arch on both pics...if u cant c that yer blind......

·
Registered
280 Posts
you can blatantly tell its been lowered by them pictures it looks nice mate im get some springs for my car very soon cant wait too get mine lowered but a bit sick cos i think it will f**k me warrinty

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
yep nice pics mate, agree with above they will settle and lower slightly, I've got my original MG 17" straights on and they look smart, no photos unfortunetly.. despite the great look Im unsure on how I feel with the new ride as Im having back ache recently and I think it could be from the new AVO harsh ride, so I may be forced to sell mine.

Anyone thinking of buying them dont pay someone to fit them unless u know them and u can get it cheap, I fitted mine and it was nothing, took about 3 hours taking time..

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yep,mines now very bouncy ,specially on motorways...gettin used 2 it now though.....

chrisibrahim said:
you can blatantly tell its been lowered by them pictures it looks nice mate im get some springs for my car very soon cant wait too get mine lowered but a bit sick cos i think it will f**k me warrinty
i was told by my dealer that whatever u do 2 your car it only affects the warranty on the area of the car u have modded,so if u do yer srings n sumat happens related 2 fitting springs they wont touch it.but if sumat else goes wrong which has nothing 2 do with the springs then they have 2 put it right.n cheers fer backin me up!lol.....

·
Registered
280 Posts
well if your selling avos im just down the road at south sheilds and the cash is there if your think about selling them. im gona order some neek week so have a think about it

1 - 20 of 39 Posts