MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
:(
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well have been thinking the past few days days If and when I come into money what car should I have and started looking at some affordable super cars, in the end I came up with something that I really love and really really want one.

Lotus Esprit v8gt

I love the old style of the car the long fast lines, and the interior on the newer car is much better.

Anyone else with me that this is a nice car.

So to everyone else what car would you get and why if you came into money?

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Ive driven the Esprit V8GT and what a fooking beast of a car...can get them for less than 10k now too. My dad used to have one of the older 2.2 Litre ones, think it was the S2 or S3 or something like that.

·
:(
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive driven the Esprit V8GT and what a fooking beast of a car...can get them for less than 10k now too. My dad used to have one of the older 2.2 Litre ones, think it was the S2 or S3 or something like that.
Sweet yer im looking at a the latest v8gt. Hopefully there will be enough petrol left for me when i get one/ if I get one.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I looked into insurance on one of the S3 Esprits, and it was coming in at around twice what im paying right now on my ZR105...which isnt mad tbh. Might leave it about 5 years and see what its like then. I want to have a Esprit V8GT by the time im 30 though.

·
Banned
1,654 Posts

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
Rory im sure your a rep for BMW of something.....

Well win i am rich, and won't have to care about how much things cost, i want a DB9, i love these cars!!

Will you buy me one as well ;):lovers:

Lotus Esprit is sex on wheels... i love them.... yum..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.