MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing what you peeps think my car would be worth before i put in the for sale list.
Anthracite 3dr 160
full cad kit and lowered on black avos with 18 inch tsw reflex alloys. Also full janspeed.
Plus a few other bits.
I want something different and comfy to drive like a BMW 330ci or Audi A4 cab. Christ i must be getting old lol.
Any help would be great.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Need more info fella, such as milage and year.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah knew i missed something lol cheers
03 reg with 64k

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
yeah around 3k.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
i drove past your Z the other day ! Does look good. I really want your old black capri that i saw a while back. whats happend to the 450 beast?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i drove past your Z the other day ! Does look good. I really want your old black capri that i saw a while back. whats happend to the 450 beast?
Cheers.
The black one is my brothers that i`ve got restore. Mines locked away until i can afford the rear diff and brakes then its ready to go out and play lol.

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
yeah mate you dont get much back on the mods tbh, as ordog said some have been going for sill low prices

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
TBH I'd have paid more if it was nearer std.

Don't get me wrong your car looks great, and is fine for you, but what you think looks great someone else will think it looks sh*te

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
you can always put it up for more and hope someone falls in love with it. Some people do like to buy a ready modded car and will do for more money.

failing that just spit it and get it back to standard as you will gain more by selling the mods on their own.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments.
I couldnt put it back to standard as i sold the bits after. Plus all the work i`ve done i just cant be bothered to take it all off lol.
I only want one modded car and and the capri will never go owes me way too much.
I might just wack a silly high price and hope someone comes along or ebay.

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Thanks everyone for the comments.
I couldnt put it back to standard as i sold the bits after. Plus all the work i`ve done i just cant be bothered to take it all off lol.
I only want one modded car and and the capri will never go owes me way too much.
I might just wack a silly high price and hope someone comes along or ebay.
why not god loves a tryer :rofl:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
why not god loves a tryer :rofl:
He`s never loved me though, thats why hes kicked me square in the nuts on car prices lol

It is a cracking car after seeing it in the flesh many times. And being a passenger in it! Was fantastic and very quick...Shame if you do sell it!
Cheers mate want a nice smooth ride now.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts