MG ZR Forums banner

Looks or Performance

• Looks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Performance

• Neither (spend the money on something else)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading the article on the ZR in this months Total MG got me thinking what is most important to me looks or performance? obviously in an ideal world you'd have both - but say, if you had £500 to spend on looks or performance what would you go for? Indeed you might want to spend the money on clothes or CD's!!

When I was younger I would have to have said looks but now performance is more imprtant to me.

<sorry if this question has been asked before>

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It was the looks that sold me the zed...i had no idea about its performance.
though i do now :wohow:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Looks, the cars perform well enough. Your only meant to do 70 anyway so why bother?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nac said:
Looks, the cars perform well enough. Your only meant to do 70 anyway so why bother?
errr. ... I thought that when I was racing an Audi TT at 120 mph yesterday evening :wallb:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Looks for me....... Ive been used to driving some of the worst sh*te under the sun, so the MG is a vast improvement in terms of performance :mrgreen:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Looks for me too .... it's nice going out for a cruise and your car is a head-turner .... not coz you're caning it by, but because the car looks good! :up:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
well its all down to personal prefrence

looks - make the car look nicer but your more scared to leave it as soeone might nick it or damage it

performance - make the car faster but more likely to lose your licence and get pulled by the cops

my choice is ICE cause you can enjoy it while in the car moving or not moving

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Shifty said:
well its all down to personal prefrence

looks - make the car look nicer but your more scared to leave it as soeone might nick it or damage it

performance - make the car faster but more likely to lose your licence and get pulled by the cops

my choice is ICE cause you can enjoy it while in the car moving or not moving
Yeh, but it's bloody cold to sit on though and makes a mess when it melts :wallb:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts