MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look who's back guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been almost 4months since my last post but i'm back.

Back in august I broke my leg in 4 places playing football. Som idiot came in really late 2-footed and went stragiht through it.

Since then i've had 5 operations and i'm now walking again. My leg has got an iron bar through the middle of the fibia and 4 screws holding it in place.

"Metal detectors are gonna love me"

Not sure when i'm gonna be driving again, been told it could be round march april time.
So for now my car is sitting on the driveway making it look pretty

So what have I missed?????

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
...good to hear from you again m8......i was only thinking yesterday to myself where you had gone .......sorry to hear about your leg....sounds painfull

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I got 4 pins in my right leg (coz of a bikin accident)

You is gonna HAVE to get a "Implantee" card from the hospital for when you go away on your hols..

Mine set the bells ringin EVERY FOOKIN time i get on an aeroplane ......

It' SOOOOO embarassing !!!!!!

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
G'day mate!! I was also wondering where you were. Hope you leg gets sorted quickly enough and you can get back in your zed. :)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
WB, hope you have a quick recovery and dont get the sexy security guards to "strip search" you at the airports cause of your leg :p

·
Registered
141 Posts
all i can say is ouch! there was no need for that tackle! but welcome back mate. I'm Luke, I wasn't on here when you were on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts