Registered
12,564 Posts
yellow-peril said:
Steve B said:
Ouch!!

Steve

seconded

steve
whats the difference between these and the ones you sent us apart from £100.000 difference in price I mean ????
the ones on mg-rover.org are special limited edition ones, one of only 600,000 made.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Ours must be very limited edition then LOL.

Stewart ours are our own design, whereas the ones on MGRover.org are actual MGR ones which were fitted as standard to the BRM IIRC.

Both made of ali, ours have a plastic stem, the MGR ones have an ali stem. Not really worth the extra money IMO, but each to his own.

Steve

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Steve B said:
Ours must be very limited edition then LOL.

Stewart ours are our own design, whereas the ones on MGRover.org are actual MGR ones which were fitted as standard to the BRM IIRC.

Both made of ali, ours have a plastic stem, the MGR ones have an ali stem. Not really worth the extra money IMO, but each to his own.

Steve

sorry about crap pics but light gone now , but steve much better value in my opinion , and only £40.00 . Not fitted ours yet but will be hopefully soon lol if we ever get the car back!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
You honestly pay that much for them!? Please say you didn't, when they can be had for £100 less as stated above (non mgr part)...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
You paid HOW MUCH for 3 knobs!!!!

If you have money to burn please send some my way!!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts