MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A logician invites 6 of his logician friends to help him celebrate his birthday. Each of the 6 guests is wearing a hat which is either red, yellow, or blue, and the logician host informs them all that there is at least 1 of each color. After they eat the cake, the host stands up and exclaims there is a special party prize for the first person who can deduce what color hat is on their head. The party guests all looked around the room at each other but no one claimed the prize immediately. Suddenly all 6 guests stood up and correctly identify what color hat was on their head.
What were the colors of their hats and how did they know?

:-k :-k :-k :-k

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
they took the hat off and looked at it?

·
Registered
120 Posts
2 of each colour?

They all hesitated as they could already see hats of each colour.

However, they did see 2 hats of each colour bar one... the colour of their hat...?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
^ yup thats what i was going to post :( but thought this was a joke thread

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Richard said:
hob said:
^ yup thats what i was going to post :( but thought this was a joke thread
Is that coz i started it yer thought it was a joke ????? :lol:
no it just resembeled the prev one but slightly different :D

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
they all got pissed and said 'fuck it i dont care, your a c*nt anyway and your had is pink you fat poof!'

then passed out!

do i win?

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mickeyblu said:
they all got pissed and said 'fuck it i dont care, your a c*nt anyway and your had is pink you fat poof!'

then passed out!

do i win?
I take it yer aint got a clue!!! :-k :-k :-k

·
Registered
261 Posts
The clue is in "after they ate the cake". They had all saved the little silver balls off the top of the cake and they could see their reflection in the balls \:D/

·
Registered
261 Posts
Or maybe they realised that each of the other guests had a hat that matched the colour of their ZR so they then know the colour of their own hat :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts