MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Admin dudes

Is anyone else having problems staying logged into the site when changing between forums.

I log on and tick the remember me box, but it doesn't most times - (remember me - that is).

I have tried disabling firewall(s) and even used two different computers, one running on XP, one on ME but the problem still persists.

Never had the prob on the old site (or on anyone else's site).

My security settings are OK and I do not block cookies, so why does this niggly problem persist?

It doesn't do it every time to be fair, but it does get bloody annoying.

Aaaaaaaagh.............

Any ideas ?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It just did it then, I posted the above message, let it reload itself and tried to go back to the forum index and it had logged me off :-& :-&

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
TBH i have no idea!! Not been too bad for me today although when i'm at home its difficult to know whether its the dial up or the site!!

I'll have a word with some of the lads later and let them know whats been happening!

·
892 Posts
Does this for me also.

looking into it.

Mark

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to clarify,

I have tried with I.E., Netscape and Mozilla, the problem although intermittent (which makes it a bitch to find I expect), is present on all the browsers.

·
892 Posts
Should be fixed now, let me know if it isn't for you.

Mark

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I've been having a variety of problems just getting on the site.

Sometimes I can access the site at www.themgzr.co.uk/forum/ but at the moment the only way I can get to it is at http://quest.securenet-server.net/~mgzr/forum/

Craig said to just use www.themgzr.co.uk, but this does not work at all.

I also need to sign in each time I visit, even though I check the remember me box.

I'm not complaining though, just info to try and help iron the problems out. As long as I can get on here one away or another, thats the main thing.. \:D/

·
892 Posts
JayJay said:
I've been having a variety of problems just getting on the site.

Sometimes I can access the site at www.themgzr.co.uk/forum/ but at the moment the only way I can get to it is at http://quest.securenet-server.net/~mgzr/forum/

Craig said to just use www.themgzr.co.uk, but this does not work at all.

I also need to sign in each time I visit, even though I check the remember me box.

I'm not complaining though, just info to try and help iron the problems out. As long as I can get on here one away or another, thats the main thing.. \:D/
Hi mate, the official address at the moment is http://216.180.235.181

www.themgzr.co.uk is currently floating around cyberspace, waiting to attach itself to the IP address above. We instructed it to do this yesterday, but can take 24-72 hours for it to resolve.

Loggin at the address above and see if it remembers you then.

Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts