MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems the membership list grows steadily every day. Why dont some of the old threads get deleted ??

Not so much in Zed related issues but what about in off topic. ??

Full of rubbish (guilty) and its the topic with the most submissions ?

Clean site is a happy site :mrsmiley:

·
Banned
652 Posts
I also think that this is a very good idea....at the end of the day off topic is just random rubbish lol....and I am sure that people wouldnt have a problem if once a month stuff that hasnt been viewed is deleted.....

:D :lol: :lol:

·
892 Posts
yeah, we may do this when the database starts getting too big, but not a problem at the moment.

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
yeah i was just diggin through some old threads the other day from the first page...even brought a few of them back to date...dont think no one noticed though!

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
bearing in mind your post count would go down though.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Defo in the off topic section. There is just SO much crap there and is also the biggest section. A lot of the stuff is topical but after a few days has little or no relevance. Same with the jokes/pisstaking/spamming etc. :eek:hwell:

Maybe have a cut off of a fortnight/month or some such. :-k

How many people have gone back more than a week or so to read any of those posts (if at all) unless they have been away? :mrsmiley:

If it reduces the post count, great! Might curb some of the spamming. What is this anal retentive fascination some people have with post counts?

·
892 Posts
dR0Og said:
If it reduces the post count, great! Might curb some of the spamming. What is this anal retentive fascination some people have with post counts?
I wonder this aswel sometimes.

I can delete threads without effecting peoples posts counts cos i know there will be a lot of whinging if i do

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Ice Maiden said:
Dont care about post counts!!

:D :D :D
Here here nicky...

It's not how MUCH you put, it's WHAT you put right mate?

·
1,431 Posts
i reckon its a good idea...........

and for one im not concerned about losing post counts...........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hope no-one is pointing the finger at me here !!! :twisted:

I post to keep peeps interested and stop this place turning into a grave yard !!

i could agree with everyone above and be boring , but a few peeps on here post alot of stuff , The more posts and threads the more interest.

Hincey , and other top posters keep peeps looking , thats wot its about aint it :-k :-k

and some banter :cool: excellent.

see this thread has become interesting for readers :wink: now :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
dont think i would lose much post counts anyway lol but it wouldnt bother me, a good clearout is prob goin to be needed some point anyway, reminds me the smell in my room is gettin pretty bad better throwq out those old boxers :[email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts