MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe been discussed before but just wondered if you've ever considered adding a live chat room to the site ? Would be a good laff I reckon.

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Had it b4 mate and it caused loads of problems!!! Check out the msn addy thread!!! We all use that and have big group convos in there!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah well, just a thought, nobody be able to understand my accent anyway . . . . .

So this MSN thing, is it a private party or can any old Scotsman join in ?

·
Registered
124 Posts
one_o_five said:
Ah well, just a thought, nobody be able to understand my accent anyway . . . . .

So this MSN thing, is it a private party or can any old Scotsman join in ?
Lol! The two doric loons muttering way to each other! Hey Vic, you are on my msn and we,ve not talked yet! :hurt:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol cheers, all I have to do now is d/load MSN and i'm laughing !!

BTW bit off topic but i've been in your Portman Road once, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1981 when i was only 11 yrs old. Drew 1-1 in first leg then beat you 3-1 up here in UEFA Cup, you were holders at the time and Bobby Robson was manager !! That's about all I remember lol.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol! The two doric loons muttering way to each other! Hey Vic, you are on my msn and we,ve not talked yet!
Hehe used to go in yahoo a lot Adrian and do that, **** in the native tongue like, ken fit a' mean min ?

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Adrian......talk to me then!!!!!!

one o five (sorry dont know ur name).....get downloading!!! and i have to say......i was 1 then, you must be well old, lol!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts