MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just wondering who was up for convoying over to ripley wiht me to meet damon, and then on to the meet

think the possibilties are

big_p
shaunzr
dannyb

the meeting point is here

LS19 7BZ
and shall we say meet there about 5ish?

G

·
were meetin in Nelson, thats bout 35 mins from the FSM... might be able to meet up unless ur commin from a different direction :D check out the other thread , Cheshire convoy meet
:D :D

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pateleybridge showground

and well the ppl that will be meeting me will be meeting at an ls20 postcode so it might be a bit far out of your ways

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
DannyZR
ShaunZR
Goosfraba
black_sunrise
zr_alex + passenger bristol
mellow yellow + passenger M155GOB

·
Registered
886 Posts
how come i was on top of the 1st list and not even on the 2nd or 3rd or even 4th :(

DannyZR
ShaunZR
Goosfraba
black_sunrise
Big_P + two passengers

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how come i was on top of the 1st list and not even on the 2nd or 3rd or even 4th :(

DannyZR
ShaunZR
Goosfraba
black_sunrise
Big_P + two passengers
cos i wasnt written on it first time :whistle:
and alex are you and the others gona come and meet us then?

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
cos i wasnt written on it first time :whistle:
and alex are you and the others gona come and meet us then?
we are mate me and bristol in my car mellow and his gf in her car and samsexpress gunna meet in nelson at 4 then slowly come down to you and get summit to eat and meet you lot at 5ish

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
we are mate me and bristol in my car mellow and his gf in her car and samsexpress gunna meet in nelson at 4 then slowly come down to you and get summit to eat and meet you lot at 5ish
COME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hmm:

lol and are you sure your going to be at the meeting point for 5ish if you lot are meeting at 4?

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kk well just make sure your making time allowences for traffic etc, as i want to be gone as close to 5 as possible as damo will be waiting and soo will the beer at pately so make me late and ur getting me my first beer :D

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
kk well just make sure your making time allowences for traffic etc, as i want to be gone as close to 5 as possible as damo will be waiting and soo will the beer at pately so make me late and ur getting me my first beer :D
ahhh ive got no notes to buy beer hehe i spend it all on my fookin money pit of a car need s afoookin service now aswell lol i hate it and loveeeeeeeeee it all in one haha :pepsi:<< for me

1 - 20 of 69 Posts