MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from seeing Beverley and the guys at Leda Suspension.....

Thanks to John for taking me out in Beverleys ZR and throwing me round a few roundabouts........I have just about recovered now!!!!!!!!!

Anyway......you lot need to take note.....I have been in Zr's that have been lowered with Avo's, xpower, and other makes...however Ledas stuff is something else....the ride was awesome.....no movement at all.....

My car will be going there very soon.....and maybe if a few of you come out in mine once its done, yours eyes will be opened as to how much of a difference there really is!!!

Thanks again Beverley...was good to meet you.....

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Leda are not there to sell you cheapo lowering springs to give you some street cred (although I'm sure they'll get you some if thats what you really want!)

They are there to make proper kits, fully adjustable to suit any surface and ride comfort vs handling offset. All built from proper materials, and properly coated for protections and certainly none of this hacksawing existing springs malarky.

All the settings have been carefully designed and tested to make sure your car will handle as you want it too.

All units are built by long term professionals, totalling over 45years of experiance between the key members of staff alone!

Think about whether you would be happy with the handling of a normal Rover 25 day in and out now you've had your ZR. The Leda kit will leave you feeling the same about your factory setup!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Geee thanks Rob :up: I'm blushing now !!

It can be hard, if thats what you want, but I use my car every day with the kids in the back too, and it drives like a dream. The beauty of adjustable suspension is that you can adjust the stiffness to suit.

So, if I do a trackday, I just stiffen it up a bit, it takes seconds (if I can do it, anyone can!)

You're more than welcome to take a look.

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
If you want to blush, take a look at Emmas kids book thread :D

Guys - take a look at their show stand... see the stuff on the wall? Thats not tarted up for show... thats the actual stuff!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Can also get Leda stuff from Banshee, it will be on the website very shortly. I can confirm it is first rate quality.

Steve

·
Banned
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went in Beverleys car today...and didnt find the ride hard at all...definatly not compared to ones I have been in with Avos etc on....

Have a look...u wont be dissapointed!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Eibach lowering springs are a completely different product. They come in spring kit form, and will lower the car by about 20-25mm.

A coilover kit means that you can set the car at the height you want. Mine is around -35mm, but we've had some guys who have lowered by alot more.

If you've lowered it too much, or not enough, we supply the special spanners that mean you can adjust the height yourself.

·
R6 Owner
585 Posts
Bev i need a set of those i think, ill have a look this weekend and let you know

Cheers

Maddsy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts