MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be getting on of the above in the next few weeks and have been reading up on what to look out for. I think ive decided on the new samsung series 6, this has

50,000 contrast ratio
100hz refresh rate
1080p
HD ready

I also think its reasonably priced because i also get 10% off.

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...05067&category_oid=#productInformationSection

Is there anywhere cheaper you can buy these from or does anyone have any better suggestions.

:fish:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
ive heard from a few people that samsung are one of the best... all i can suggest is shop around. try online shops as they tend to be cheaper.

www.amazon.co.uk ?

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
i have a smasung 42' and it is the dogs bollocks lol

have so many different functions its unbelieveable, the picture quality is awesome even though i dont have a hd set top box.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I think it was the 32" one I saw... Was considering it for myself and the PS3! :) Definately the dog's danglies!

Apparently Samsung blow the Bravia out of the water atm...

·
2.0 GT T-bar :D
3,305 Posts
I really need to get one lol!

I keep jacking the downstairs one but the rents tell me to bugger off when they wanna watch tv :(!

I refuse to play the ps3 on anything less than 1080p lol

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Samsung were the tops for a while there but I think Tosh And Sony have caught up and passed them. Although on saying that I haven't seen the new series of Sams to compare.

I have however just bought a wee 20" Samsung T200HD Monitor with built in Freeview and have to say it's a wee gem.

·
7,920 Posts
i bought a Samsung 40" 1080P LCD from comet the other day for in the bedroom

total bargain at £599. Its still on their site now.

Not 100hz, but for £600 its a steal IMO

·
Registered
10,726 Posts

Off topic, but damn you make some bucks with your job :D

·
2,039 Posts
Got a 40" Samsung 1080, best value for £600............well impressed with the picture, sound is a bit crappy tho. Good job its run through a home cinema package :)

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Got a 40" Samsung 1080, best value for £600............well impressed with the picture, sound is a bit crappy tho. Good job its run through a home cinema package :)
im the same, only use the tv speakers if its late at night and i dont want to wake anyone up

·
"BIG" Ron
749 Posts

i work for comet and sell that tv everyday. out performs most of the tv's that are a lot more money.

dont even think about it,get one before it goes back up in price.

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
havent read the whole thread mate but try ebuyer.co.uk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts