MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right the lambo doors i bought for £750 have been copied :p (only 100)and made better..they are still direct bolt on replacement but modded a bit for opening higher..my local engineering place will have the first set ready by monday.. fits all 2dr mk3 bubbles/25/zr. the price is about half the price from other places.prices will be £375-£400 for full kit but wont know till monday.the kit is a direct bolt on replacement kit.just remove wings,remove doors, bolt on lambo kit,bolt on wings,away to go.litterly can be done urself in about 2hours max.only 7bolts(supplied). also they are working on some powersteering res,and water tank,batt cover,heatshield in alloy for almost all rovers thanks to me hastling the boss all the time . :up: guaranteed u wont find these parts cheapher anywhere else. anyone interested contact me on [email protected]

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
HOLY S**T that is well cheap get some pics up when complete and let us know the qualiy matey but dfo interested if u say they are that price

G

·
How are you going to get round the extra cableing required for the speakers, electric windows, mirrors etc as the distance the doors travel now will require the extra length. Has always been a problem in the past for aftermarket lambo doors?

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Cant you just fit longer wire so it will have the give to alloy the doors to open and not stretch the cable or snap the fucker!

Or am not seein the whole prob...seems to me just fit NEW longer speaker wire...

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
u need a soldering iron, u have to cut the wires inbetween the 2 conecrots. add more wires using a solderin pen or something, then tape the wires together to look tidy, fitted 3 sets of lambo doors, not this kit though, wireing is the easy part,

·
Banned
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kit is very high quality .10mm thick. very heavy duty.got no chance of breaking these. and wiring is just a case of making them a bit longer as already said. real neck breaking mod for half the price.

·
Banned
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
full fitting service available from monday at autostyling in south wales(nice day out lol) full kit will be £700 supplied and fitted with all work guaranteed .or £400 d.i.y. when i went to see him yesterday theres a one off wide arch porche boxter (from ultimate velocity)with 15k worth of chrome paint down there half finished.soon to be mag featured in nearly every mag. they so happy with the prices and workmanship they send a car down every 2weeks or so. the garage is called autostyling.(not abstyling) based in south wales with many mag featured cars done there. also he will get any kit u want for cheaper than shown anywhere else.
autostyling 01443664657. give dean a ring anytime after monday and he will sort u out..

·
Registered
899 Posts
As soon as my back bumper and side skirts are fitted ill give him a call, should be in the next week and a half, YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
nice price

im deffinately intereted, can u post up as soon as u no everythin 4 sure+ will the garuntee cover all+ is it lifetime or what???? shud b able to get that done soon. ne idea on how long fitting will take wen in wales??

:wohow: :wohow:

·
Banned
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hanvt asked him about suicide doors? give him a ring and guarantee he will beat any price on kits and most car mods.. just dont go having a focus wrc wide arch kit fitted cos thats down there ready for me.lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts