MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
I'm selling a set of 17" black Kei's.....
hint hint hint hint :clap2:

and rory imo already in 2 days uve changed your mind otnes of times , wait this time and find the wheels thats u really really want even if it means saving up abit more money.

and im just trying to save u money in the long run mate cos otherwise ul have them two months then get bored lol i know what ur like

bu the keis are gorgeous wheels

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah they are too boring, and 17s are too small

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
even if no-one had ever put them on a zr before theyd still be boring lol

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont think they add anything special to his car, the fact is the rest of his bodywork is so nuts it doesnt need anything much wheel wise to stand out!

they compliment the car nicely, but IMO there are many other wheels he could get which would make the car stand out more, but would take some of the focus away from the rest of the car i guess.

for me on my car especially they are boring, as i really need some pretty mad wheels because:

- standard bodywork
- silver colour

both quite boring so need some mad wheels to make it really stand out! and it should be able to pull off a set of big alloys really well because its so low

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
You need some darkish wheels imo. Like shadowchrome or gun metal....

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you may have a sexy car, but that would be a massive fail on my car lol

its either got to be a real super-bright silver colour like paces which are real light and shine loads

or it has to be a set of black alloys

gunmetal would just look crap on silver (imo, no offence to anyone who has em if anyone does?)

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
hint hint hint hint :clap2:

and rory imo already in 2 days uve changed your mind otnes of times , wait this time and find the wheels thats u really really want even if it means saving up abit more money.

and im just trying to save u money in the long run mate cos otherwise ul have them two months then get bored lol i know what ur like

bu the keis are gorgeous wheels
Rory and Save are 2 words that never go together

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I told you mate....should have kept the Paces.
i know but at the time i had a job with very few hours so i couldnt afford to keep them, ive now got a new job and could afford them.. really want them back haha!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Sorry,didn't know you had these issues.Anyways,like i've said before,Paces in my opinion are one if not the best looking rims for a ZR.Hope you can get your hands on another set...good luck.

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
i think the best looking alloys you have ever had on your car were the paces mate.

either paces or the same wheels as ordog. they would look very nice

1 - 20 of 25 Posts