MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.....Something I feel needs to to said....Dont want to wind anyone up cos what u are all doing is excellent..

I fully agree with the New system, and the new Mods that have been put in place.....Good choice!!!

However....I am many other members of the forum,that I have spoken to but who are at the moment unable to acess the forum, feel that maybe Droog should seriously have been considered for one of these positions..

This man seems to have more knowledge on the ZR than most other people on here, and has a calm attitude which would assist in dealing with situations that may arise....

It maybe that he wouldnt be interested in the position, but its something I feel should seriously be considered for the good of the site....

Right comment over, I could put a whole list of names to this post....and I am sure once able, the members concerned will voice there comments also!!!

:D :D :D

·
1,431 Posts
i agree with vic and tony for mods, good choices. :D

but maybe droog or clive should have been considered also.........
by the pure fact that they are original members and have been here right from the start....
just a thought............

·
Registered
21 Posts
well I asked droog if e wanted to be a mod on my site AGES ago (just after I appointed trev) so he would have been the third.

At that time he told me he had no interest in being a mod.

But I cant say if thats his opinion now though, im not in control any more ( :cry: ) so can't do anything about it.

But I do agree!

·
1,431 Posts
i cant help but think maybe we should have hap the opertunity to discuss the mods.......

thats by the by now, but id have probably put forward tony and vic anyway..........

·
1,626 Posts
One question

Are all the mods and admin team able to know things like passowrds, e mail addresses and be able to read all the P.M.s you send?

:D

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
keogh said:
well I asked droog if e wanted to be a mod on my site AGES ago (just after I appointed trev) so he would have been the third.

At that time he told me he had no interest in being a mod.

But I cant say if thats his opinion now though, im not in control any more ( :cry: ) so can't do anything about it.

But I do agree!
That is exactly why I didnt ask him, plus he was leaving a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
451 Posts
If Droog was asked to be mod he probably would have refused anyway.In anycase Nick says in his own words that he wont be on the site much anymore and even "left for good" a few weeks ago.Its the Admins choice and they chose us and remember when you say one of the "original members"....I was one of the VERY FIRST.

I hope you all help me to help you on this site as I have done many many times.And Vic is a great choice,honest,trustworthy,female and very friendly.Give the others,Vic and I a chance. :D

·
1,431 Posts
tony, you are included in "original members"...............

and if you'd noticed that on both my posts, i put that i thought you and vic were a good choice.............

i know its the admins choice who the mods are, and i agree with most of the choices.........

·
Registered
451 Posts
emma said:
tony, you are included in "original members"...............

and if you'd noticed that on both my posts, i put that i thought you and vic were a good choice.............

i know its the admins choice who the mods are, and i agree with most of the choices.........

I know Babe...thanx 4 the vote of confidence :wink:

·
892 Posts
muz said:
One question

Are all the mods and admin team able to know things like passowrds, e mail addresses and be able to read all the P.M.s you send?

:D
No, when you enter you password into our database it is irreversibly encrypted! We can see your password but i looks something like this - 89ser89s7d8f9s8d9f9sd8f

We can't read your PM's

We can't read your emails.

Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.