MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive just realised that i hate people...........

well not all people but i was in leeds shopping the other day and i came home a complete wreck with stress and anger!

i cued to buy a magazine for about 10 mins and then four other fuck heads jumped infront of me, after a rant i simply dropped the magazine right where i was in the cue and left the shop!

on going into some of the more up market shops i was consistently followed by security folks as if i was some kind of chav (note no burberry or rockport in sight)!

i was asked almost in every shop before i had had chance to look at anything if i needed any help!... "i dont fucking know if i need any help i havent even got both feet in the fucking door u twat"!

i couldnt get food cos people were queueing out of the door of every eaterie in town!

i had both ankles damaged by pushchairs!

and its still november and yet i had to suffer christmas carols in every bastard shop! i mean im no scrooge when it comes to crimbo i love it however its seems that our lives are being prematurely advanced by this ever expanding season! every year it gets a few weeks earlier and we get it forced down our necks on TV and in shops!

so i came home with fuck all but achey feet from the trecking and getting stood on!

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
so this doesnt just happen to me?

20 people queing in natwest, 1 operator! took nearly half an hour just to get served.

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
this is y i did crimbo shopping on the 5th :D el zero crowds i might have paid a few quid extra what i woulda gained on crimbo specials but i got it done hassle free no queues no shit :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
hob said:
so this doesnt just happen to me?

20 people queing in natwest, 1 operator! took nearly half an hour just to get served.
same thing happened to me only in alliance and leicester, some old biddy compliain that she cudnt use the "hole in the wall" machine. i think it turned out she was puttin the card in the wrong way or something..... ](*,)

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
\:D/

I love xmas but hate the shopping part :argh: ....

Specially the food shopping...fooking queues :argh: end up going with my mum about 3am to do it.....

Or you stand in the queue for ages....just as its ur turn the silly tart in front has forgot her savers card....and its the end of the world for some stupid fooking few points on her clubcard..

Another example.....

queue for ages...get to the front..SORRY IM CLOSING.....Grrr

And what pisses me off the most....is when your in these packed shops...someone usually stinks of B O or smelly cheesy feet, or a smelly helmet....etc etc....

Love xmas...but hate the shopping... :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I got really fed up with Christmas shopping this year - I ended up buying most of my presents in three shops before buggering off home. And it still took me 3 hours! :(

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"160 babe wrote.... someone smells of b.o or cheesy feet or HELMET"

how the FOOK can you smell someones HELMET in that scenario????

are you some kinda dwarf of just very partial to items displays on the bottoms shelf in shops????

its a minging thought tho and i know what you mean!

whats worse is on sunday i was in loughborogh on a karate course and we had some stinky petes who neglected the shower before attending and we had to spar with them and get hold of them to throw them and stuff!

i was almost calling for huey and ralph on the porcelain telephone!

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
adsz said:

are you some kinda dwarf of just very partial to items displays on the bottoms shelf in shops????

its a minging thought tho and i know what you mean!

whats worse is on sunday i was in loughborogh on a karate course and we had some stinky petes who neglected the shower before attending and we had to spar with them and get hold of them to throw them and stuff!

i was almost calling for huey and ralph on the porcelain telephone!
Once again some classic lines from Adsz! I ain't touchin Leeds City Centre this year, last year i almost threw somebody through a shop window for getting in my way and just stopping FOR THE 25th FOOOKIN TIME. God that irritates me soooo much.

There should be a sign like:
Albion commercial street, window shoppers and beggars fuck off!!

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
adsz said:

!
PMSL...yep i am quite short....LOL...

but basically some people just stink of shit :[email protected]

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
160 Babe said:
adsz said:

!

but basically some people just stink of shit :[email protected]
rofl pmsl! classic.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
160 Babe wrote:
adsz wrote:
Quote:

!

but basically some people just stink of shit

rofl pmsl! classic.

So now peoples helmets stink of shit??????????????????????????????????

im concerned about your shopping environment!

·
892 Posts
MParker873 said:
IF someone infront of me in shop is annoying me, then my pet trick for getting them back is to drop mu guts.............
PMSL :lol:

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
adsz said:
160 Babe wrote:
adsz wrote:
Quote:

!

but basically some people just stink of shit

rofl pmsl! classic.

So now peoples helmets stink of shit??????????????????????????????????

im concerned about your shopping environment!
she shops in those 18+ only shops in the kinky butt sex section thats y helmets stink of shit

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MParker873 wrote:
IF someone infront of me in shop is annoying me, then my pet trick for getting them back is to drop mu guts.............

sounds like we have found someone who shops in the same places as 160 babe!

coincidentally 160 babe it looks like you annoyed Mparker873 in a shop and he decided to shit on you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts