MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a bike obviously.

50/50 :mml: on theory.

All I can say is book now for direct access!

http://www.elitemotorcycletraining.com/

Extra time for the new practical test:

12/09/2008: The Driving Standards Agency announced late on Thursday 11th September 2008 that the new motorcycle test, which was set to be introduced from Monday 29th September, 2008, has now been delayed by six months until Monday 30th March, 2009.

To be sure of getting a place on a course, you need to start booking your course now, as up until the deferment, we had been sold out for weeks.

To find out what the new test means, please visit the following page of our website the new bike test or give us a call on 0871 52 000 52. If you have not passed a motorcycle theory test yet, you will need to do so. Further details can be found on the motorcycle theory test page.

For more details on the test delay, please view the following page on the DSA website

:mml: Means I don't have to do the ghey new test :)

I love the efficiency of the dsa lol..

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Good stuff congrats !! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats!
Do you know why they have delayed it- cos over 50% of bike trainers are failing the new test!
I did mine in May - you got a bike lined up yet?
Not got a bike lined up yet but do like ducati :D

Probably get a harley styled bike though, I only like going fast on 4 wheels lol.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DO NOT GET A DUCATTI AS A FIRST BIKE my mate has one (of many other bikes) and he spends soooooo much money getting it serviced and parts and its off the road so much it will put you off bikes totally.
Lol sounds like a dukey :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
The new tests aren't really that hard anyways, nothing to worry about it :) Just more things to do (easy) and they are offroad, and the U turn is actually bigger (More width)

But anyway... Don't go the way of a harley! :( (They are the ones who never nod back to Sports bike riders etc) :D We sport bike riders are the friendly ones ;)

AND - Be prepared to come off :D Everyone does... (I'm still waiting for mine lol!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.