MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
I've done a 'how to' if you want to have a go at fitting them yourself. Its not that difficult but you will need some spring compressors for the fronts. Fitted some to Mickeys car at Brands Hatch a few weeks ago

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
bit broke at mo. so will only get avo's if i can find somewhere cheap to fit them...how much would you charge nick

·
570 Posts
Aim for about £15 a corner for the suspension, the zorst is pi55 easy, probably about a tenner to 15 quid.

·
Registered
258 Posts
they r shit n u will regret the day u saw them!ignore these lot,they have no clue cause were i take my car(same place as the motst clued up guy on the forum....erhem.....had everycar goin n modded 2 the max n knows when yer lyin...ppl know who i mean) he knows about this shit n he says that they r shit.he's fitted um 2 everycar he's ever worked on n says they r poo.n he's right.so i ignored him n got um anyhow cause every1 else seems 2........ :lol:

i fitted the springs myself n was easy enough.i didnt need spring compressers,just flick the bottom of the spring out of the plate n take it easy when undoin the bolt n they just pop off nicely.same when puttin springs back on,the bolt will comress the spring as u tighten it.u will need 2 make sure they sit right when lowering the car.i found it easyer 2 undo the top bolt whilst was still fitted 2 car(under bonnet and in boot)same when refitting.they can b fiddly when removed unless u have a vice.......
worst bit is gettin the shock out of the wheel hub.....also good idea 2 lubricate the bolts n shock first so can b workin in whilst u jack the car up n what not.they r very tight........

1 - 20 of 23 Posts