MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might not be on for a little while Again i have alot of stuff to sort out in my head.

With all thats going on around me it sometimes feels like i cant cope and i need some time to really just find out what i need to know, i will be at the meets i have signed up for. i just dont know if i will be on the fourm till i have sorted my head out

this nothing to do with the fourm but with my personal life.

i thank you for putting up with me and my daft way's

see you soon i hope

if anyone needs to get in contact with me i know its unlikly but just PM me or tell a member of admin

thanks

Gav

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
get yourself sorted mate, and i'll look forward to seeing you back soon, big hug from me x

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm sure you won't be able to stay away - sometimes best to give you something to keep your mind off things. But good luck to you hope all is sorted soon!

G

·
Sorry to hear that but know where you are coming from as Ihave recently had some bad and worrying news in my life. Hope you get it sorted soon anyway

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
right after half a day without you lot i came to relise you lot all the daft shit that is posted helps me so guess what

THE bad news is im BACK

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
:blink2:
Takes your mind of other things coming on here hun, but hope you get sorted soon :loveit:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
i remember i lost my way for a while..and wasnt on here much(shit that only lasted about 2 days at the most...cos i missed you peeps so much )..this forum helps me through the day and i dont know what i would do with out you mental peeps to chill with :love:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
MR C said:
i remember i lost my way for a while..and wasnt on here much(shit that only lasted about 2 days at the most...because i missed you peeps so much )..this forum helps me through the day and i dont know what i would do with out you mental peeps to chill with :love:
I will second that! im going to be on sick leave til about middle of april and its nice to come on here and chat to my new found mates!
( :hiding: dont tell anyone but ive been coming in here a lot more lately than my bike forums.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts