MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a lot of people I didnt realise this site existed and just found you by accident, anyway ive wasted a few hours of works time now on here and think the site is excellent. Ive had MG's for a while now but just got my ZR last week. Hello to everyone.

Ash

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
gr8 to see you here matey ........enjoy yer stay

where u from ......fancy goin to the JANSPEED meet ???????????????????????????????

you'll love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Hi there, :welcome: to our lil corner of insanity!!

Enjoy your stay and if u need anything just yell!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
the reasons their quick replies are :-

1. I'm admin ................So I do bugger all most of the day

2. Em's & Vic don't do much work either .....(Just wave their hands in the air waitin fer their nails to dry)

3. & Gordy??? well he's from Scotland ..it's still dark up there at this time of day, so he can't see whats goin on outside yet !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:

2. Em's & Vic don't do much work either .....(Just wave their hands in the air waitin fer their nails to dry)

3. & Gordy??? well he's from Scotland ..it's still dark up there at this time of day, so he can't see whats goin on outside yet !!!!!!!

4. Richy is Gay & makes love to Topiary Bushes !!!!!!

·
3,634 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
The Hooded Claw said:

4. Richy is Gay & makes love to Topiary Bushes !!!!!!
Hey you !!!! Am on holiday at the moment !!! :wman: :wman:

If i need this kinda abuse i'll go back to work !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Grandad !!!!! :keith: :keith: :keith: :keith: :keith: :keith: :keith: :keith: :keith: :keith: :up:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
PMSL........... :up: Trust me it is daylight......... but only just!

It was just I was in this section as you posted mate! Anyway if you are not fast on here you can miss out! :guns: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
dcl5ah said:
All fair explanations, I dont do a lot myself so cant really moan.

Ash
Hey Ash ..I'm just waitin for the BACKLASH from the girls.....think I'll just sit under me desk fer 10 mins or so !!!!!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
lots of peeps have old and new!! :mrgreen:

and Mr Jen, i'll have you know that i been poorly this week so no work!! and u should also know better than to think i paint my own nails!!

·
1,431 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
dcl5ah said:
All fair explanations, I dont do a lot myself so cant really moan.

Ash
Hey Ash ..I'm just waitin for the BACKLASH from the girls.....think I'll just sit under me desk fer 10 mins or so !!!!!
im in work being lazy as usual.....

i couldnt type anything any sooner cos my nails were still wet............ :angel:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts