MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......that the body shop wont be able to do my car for another week! boo hoo :aww: :aww: so thinking might do another mod this month to make me feel better! :grin: any suggestions? id quite like an xpower zorst, any recommendatiosn of retailers?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
erm...MG Dealers!! :mrsmiley:

Or try Jerry Flint :mrsmiley:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
come on tony, u know u want to tell us the part number lol....

U know, I got a letter from my dealer this weekend telling my xpower exhaust was in and to call them to arrange fitting...it's been FITTED for 10 days already!! Weird people.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
It's ur car...do what u feel...but I'll tell u now a new zorst will make ALL the difference...it's great!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
mike4 said:
jerry flint you say? any links or website etc
on xpower forums, he's doing them 195 in delivery...but that means u gotta get someone to fit it :wink:

·
Registered
49 Posts
got the exhaust from someone on mg-rover.org, they wanted to fit it to their mums car but she wouldn't let him. ended up me handing over 50 sheets for it, only a drive up the road to solihull, then got a mate (welder) who owed me a favour to fit it.....job done.

Thought you were looking into putting some ICE together?
Easy mods:
- Caliber and drum colouring in
Alloy Washers
- Interior design - my vents were silver, now matt white
- induction kit. Got a universal one from ebay for about £30 (nice and yellow one) - car now sounds like a constant fart
- pedals
- gear gaiter & knob

they're nice easy mods which stand out quite a bit - easily noticable to the un-mg'ed eye....

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah im in a slump!? confused shivering and dont know which way to go down the modifying road!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts