MG ZR Forums banner

how much of a twat am i?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was comin up to a round about so slowed down and i was only doin bout 25mph and the fuckin car skidded then hit the curb and went into a lamp post :evil: :evil: :evil: fuckin airbag didnt even come out well looks like im gonna have to get it fixed and sell it as there is no way i can afford to pay the insurance now and i probably wont b on here for much longer

·
3,634 Posts
T180985 said:
nope i was doin 25mph
Then yer defo shouldnt have a zed coz if yer can lose control of 1 at that speed yer need yer arse kicking !! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only joking bud !!

You checked the road for oil and stuff coz its pretty hard to lose yer zr at that speed !! Me mate skidded on oil and claimed off the council and was awarded substantial amount of money !! Worth looking into !!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i will look into that but the road was really wet aswell, i dont see how it would of skidded that much without there bein oil or something

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I added another option for ya ....coz Hey shit DOES happen ....

And Richy is right probs some hgv spilt some derv

NOT YOUR FAULT!!!!

Oh I voted fer the "New" option :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
put some oil down ya-self mate at that speed ya never know what they will say !!

nah only messin, sorry to hear about it bud, hope u can sort it out

·
Registered
899 Posts
That was my favorite lamp post!

Unlucky mate, shit happens! hopefully you have a good insurance company that wont sting you! how much is your excess???

·
892 Posts
Sorry to hear that bud.

How bad was the damage. Im guessing you don't have protected no claims.

I would seriously consider getting a quote for the work done yourself.

I had a crash 3 years ago in my Corsa GSi, and in theory i am still paying for it now cos my insurance is still higher than what i would have been paying

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope dont have protected no claims, excess is £500 damage is gonna b about £3000 some1 told me but the garage is picking it up later today. the police turned up and didnt give a fuck bout me all the wanted to know was if the lamp post was ok wankers any1 know where the airbag sensors are in the front bumper because my airbag didnt go off i will go get some pics of damage a bit later

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
y shouldnt i sell? lol my isnurance is gonna b about £10000 lol havent got any quotes yet im to scared lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts