MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people! Yesterday i made up my mind after a couple of weeks thinking about it, and went out and bought the MG ZR 105+ in blue, i always wanted. Hopefully should make a difference to the corsa! Cant drive it till end of week tho when garage have finished doing the bits and pieces i requested.

So wot do you think? Wise choice? :D

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
york

All been well i intend to get to the york meet as im from malton. also id just like to say cheers to the guy at monks cross who i had a chat to about the zr and near enough convinced me they were a gud buy!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its the old shape 2002 model. personally i like this shape more than the new one. I like the front grille loads more! Wot do you think?

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will deffo get sum pics online when i get the car at end of week. cant wait to get behind the wheel. the test drive was really good, i just had to have it after that! hope to meet some of you at the york meet later this year!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah the mk2 doesnt catch my eye the same as the mk1. interior looks bulky on the new model 2.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
yeah sat in a mk2 a few weeks ago and wasnt impressed with the layout, plus the front end still hasnt grown on me yet :blink2:

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
same here the front end puts me rite off. Dont think theres much difference at the back tho apart from the "ZR" been rite in the middle. mk1 deffo rules!

·
Registered
24 Posts
got ma mk2 bout 3 wks ago n a think it makes the mk1 look a little dated n the interior in the mk2 is far nicer! but both are stil really nice cars at the end of the day

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah it does make the mk1 look slightly dated but i just think the interior is too "in ya face", im sure they will drive well tho.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mine anhilates a VTR to about 90, then stays about the same...

Welcome to the site BTW, you got the same colour as me!

I dont like the new shape either, bloody front end looks :censored:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts