MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
god im knackered , ive forgot just how hard it is to take teenagers out . two games of bowling and on to pizza hut . i won both games though
so chuffed with myself. up the parents i say :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: couldn`t find a knackered smilie so this will do

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
I love bowling even tho im shite....

hmmm Pizzs Hut...yummy....im hungry now :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
at least you enjoyed it Stew! Ive done pizza hut twice this week.... :eek:opsp:
Should of been ice skating tomorrow but will be in bed all day so got out of that one nicely! Im not very elegant on the skates.....actually i dont do elegance :cross:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GSXR said:
at least you enjoyed it Stew! Ive done pizza hut twice this week.... :eek:opsp:
Should of been ice skating tomorrow but will be in bed all day so got out of that one nicely! Im not very elegant on the skates.....actually i dont do elegance :cross:
god help me on skates have you got any spare beds on your ward would deffo need one after ice skating lol lol ;) ;)

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
yellow-peril said:
Richard said:
yellow-peril said:
Richard said:
Flat cap, pipe, and slippers is what yer need !!!!

oi i said knackered not buried :guns: :guns:
bus pass, walking stick, zimmer frame, false teeth......... :guns: :guns: :guns: ;) ;)

ill have you know ive still got all my facultys and own teeth :wohow: :wohow: :hide:
Not if you went Ice Skating! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ady new said:
Nice one mate hard work eh?
ady mate sorry if this gives you nothing to look forward to but just lately everything to do with teenagers is hard work just being in the same room as each other is a problem at the minute with my two girls :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts