MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went over to the local branch to get some new headlight bulbs as the current ones would struggle to light up a dolls house. Had their own brand H1's claiming 50% more light at an incredible £12.99 each. Bollocks to that say's I, nips further down the road to a local styling/accesory store called Autosave and got two Osram Silverstars for £16.99 the pair !!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Arite Adrian, amazes me how quiet Autosave always is, it's a little gold mine that place.

I should be sat in Dens Park just now but abody I normally travel away with have been kidnapped to go xmas shopping :wallb:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not much folk realise it there, apart from the folk like us who pass it probably everyday.

Nae luck! U would probably be freezing ur ass off in Dens park anyway! I was planning on washing the Zed but its snowing! Its looking a bit neglected.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I work in the Dundee Autosave branch and concentrate on the styling side of things going down to autosport show in January to see if theres any new goodies I can get in oh by the way there are new L.E.D lexus lamps out from January to for the ZR hopefully I will have my set by then

Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts