MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little girl walks into her mum and dads bedroom with out knocking late one night....

she looks at her mum, then her dad, then back to her mum.

she says "and u tell me off for sucking my THUMB?????!!!!"

:hiding:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
..ha ha ha!

Never caught my mam and dad...been old enough for over 12 yrs to know what sex was...

So thers me comin in from playin cards late (2am) last week...goin up stairs and what do i fuckin see???

ffs...!

It come under the 'things that should not be' or see!

·
Registered
355 Posts
GIL5294 said:
..ha ha ha!

Never caught my mam and dad...been old enough for over 12 yrs to know what sex was...

So thers me comin in from playin cards late (2am) last week...goin up stairs and what do i fookin see???

ffs...!

:wallb: bad 1

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
GIL5294 said:
..ha ha ha!

So thers me comin in from playin cards late (2am) last week...goin up stairs and what do i fookin see???

ffs...!

So you are now scarred for life, and why you are talking rubbish/being a cheeky monky on the forum today.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It could be much worse, at least it wasn't your mum and dad coming home late from "playing cards" and catching you with you're kegs round your ankles getting gobbled.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blaps_los said:
pmsl.. thats joke.
Aiiiii! Innit!! Dats phat dat is man, totally safe like, ya know. :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

:hiding:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts