MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here she is another RSM bubble turbo !!

Had my old engine out of goldie put in to Jnr !!!

Am VERY pleased wit the service of RSM !!!

they put my old engine in and gave me a new loom ! coz the old one was poo basically !!

So cheers george and all at RSM !!!

Got a Power run on sunday at PTS !! RSM rolling road day ! which www.roversportsclub.com will be attendin !

Its a 2 ltr turbo coupe engine wit a T28 turbo !! very soon will have uprated internals a Huge FMIC and upin the boost sud be fun

FMIC is 7300mm X 3000mm x 100mm!! sud be enough

other things to fit are

My new rear lights,ZR spolier and new ZS brakes !! and new bumper but dont want to go over the top wit stylin want to keep it simple and stealth

Hope you like would like to know what you think cheers wayne

For any help contact George at RSM (www.rovasystemsmotorsport.co.uk)

·
Registered
82 Posts
MK3 Turbo

Love it. Super stealthy, guess if you've got it there's no need to boast about it! Rover 200s must be one of the best looking cars in white (I used to have one!) there aren't that many cars it suits. The MK3 3 door is so handsome with a few careful mods.

Great car, you must be well chuffed

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i sure am ! only had it a month lol converted for a week! goldie was my stylin car and jnr is goin for power ! when pistons and FMIC are on sud be near 280 bhp or even 300 bhp

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got a power run on sunday !

last time ran her on the rollers she was 258 bhp! but got a feelin the rollers were over powerin so cant wait til sunday :grin:

mate has sed that i sud redo the front so i have a white ZR :eek: but i dont think so [-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts