MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate taking my car anywhere. Took it to a party last night, wake up this morning at the place to find a lovely key scratch on bonnet, passenger door, wing and up the pillar. Not the first time its happpened just not this bad. Really starting to ducking annoy me now. Why dont people respect others property and actually look after it? Really fed up of it all, making me want to not take my car anywhere. Dont even know about full site meet anymore:wavecry::wavecry:
Rant over

·
Shut up sad act!!!
3,894 Posts
Gutted for you mate....

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
It is just jealousy, you are lucky to have a car that nice for your age, most people at that party will have ****e 1.2 clio's, corsas etc and theres you with your Zed, 100 times a better car so its obviously some jealous ****s who have seen it.

Try not to worry about it, but think about this in the future.

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yer ash i always think about that...just gutting when someone does it and then you face a nice repair bill. The wall incident which i had i didnt mind getting done properly as it was my fault and i felt like crap for weeks, but this is completly different because it wasnt my fault and now ive got to get money to get it fixed:(

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yer ash i always think about that...just gutting when someone does it and then you face a nice repair bill. The wall incident which i had i didnt mind getting done properly as it was my fault and i felt like crap for weeks, but this is completly different because it wasnt my fault and now ive got to get money to get it fixed:(
Yeh know how it must feel, id be exactly the same, we all work hard on our cars and theyre our pride and joys, for people to go and do that and you have to pay out of your own money to get it sorted is gutting!

G

·
cant u file a police report thingy, they might have cctv in the area and might catch who ever did it :)

·
2.0 GT T-bar :D
3,305 Posts
i dont take my car to dodgy areas anymore! Mine isnt amazingly great but i know the area and people here so i can trust it a little more. Id hate driving it if it had key marks all over it!

Really gutting to hear mate... sure the little *ucks will get whats coming to them sooner of later! Are the scratches deep?

·
Registered
886 Posts
tell me bout it mate, i could write a book thick as the bible with the amount of damage my cars has had - latest was last thursday when 2 dicks decided to kick my rear pass door in on the zr reb and the wing on the 216 coupe grrrrr

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Hey, sorry to hear it bud! When I had my coupe for two years I was lucky not ever to get it keyed etc and I drove it for 20,000 miles and used it and parked it whereever i wanted - work, college etc. But I never drove it to partys' or freinds of freinds houses, They are the only people i never trusted with the car, the jealous people within the same age group etc. Hope they arnt deep etc, your car is really nicely done, hope you sort it chap.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts