MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
I called up Janspeed and got it cheaper than anywhere else. Obviously if you go to the company that make it it will be cheapest, cut out the middle man :)

Calling them was also cheaper than buying from their site.

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
I called up Janspeed and got it cheaper than anywhere else. Obviously if you go to the company that make it it will be cheapest, cut out the middle man :)
You actually bougth Janspeed gear from Janspeed!!!!

How dare you :boxing:

Although sometimes you can get things cheaper from a third party as they will buy in bulk and get trade discount. To be honest though i'd always go direct now when buying car parts, fed up with using middle men and when I use the business account I get trade discount too :D

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
You actually bougth Janspeed gear from Janspeed!!!!

How dare you :boxing:

Although sometimes you can get things cheaper from a third party as they will buy in bulk and get trade discount. To be honest though i'd always go direct now when buying car parts, fed up with using middle men and when I use the business account I get trade discount too :D
I know, its a crazy concept isn't it.....Next time though I will call you to use your discount although it has a lifetime warranty so I doubt I'll be back :)

·
Banned
36 Posts
I would sell mine for £75. Stainless steel janspeed from PTP in mint condtion, only used for 2 months. Sounds awesome paired with a backbox!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would sell mine for £75. Stainless steel janspeed from PTP in mint condtion, only used for 2 months. Sounds awesome paired with a backbox!
How come you are selling up? would you do £75 including delivery?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have heard that, when changing the middle pipe it can affect the ECU?

any one had any problems?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts