MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went ahead with the mid pipe, got it from Janspeed factory for £119! the guy even chucked in free delivery!

noticed a change in the exhaust note, and noticed slightly more pull, would recommend anyone thinking of opting for the mid section.

Cheers

·
FOOK me she is fast!!
1,317 Posts
hopefully getting manifold and sports cat fitted tonight to my janspeed bb and mid section will let you know what its like once done

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
got a xpower twin (not fitted yet) and hopefully should be getting the midsection soon and il just get it fitted in 1 go :D

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Just wondering why you didnt go through Kwik Fit, i got the mid pipe (Janspeed obviously as they deal direct with them) and fitted for £115, would'nt that have been better? im only guessing you fitted yourself? :D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I have the xpower twin backbox on at the mo and was thinking about the mid pipe - see loads of them on the bay of dreams for around 80 squids. Doe they make ya car sound loud and chavvy, as i want to keep the subtle sporty sound i have at the moment.

@Drac, why on earth anyone how knows how to use a spanner would pay to get a pipe fitted is beyond me. Its a simple job. E.g. garages around here wanted £25 to fit a backbox. Did it myself in about 15 minutes. Its madness.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
chrispy WAIT AND SEE u have one now lol and yeah but like i said mate depends on the backbox my oval was more of a bore sound and louder and the guy above has a twin and says its louder so stop worring lol u have pm 2 lol

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I have the xpower twin backbox on at the mo and was thinking about the mid pipe - see loads of them on the bay of dreams for around 80 squids. Doe they make ya car sound loud and chavvy, as i want to keep the subtle sporty sound i have at the moment.

@Drac, why on earth anyone how knows how to use a spanner would pay to get a pipe fitted is beyond me. Its a simple job. E.g. garages around here wanted £25 to fit a backbox. Did it myself in about 15 minutes. Its madness.
Quite simple really :slap: the guy says hes paid £119 just for the pipe, where as i paid less that that for them to supply the pipe and fit it to save me the bother, i fitted everything on my car myself except the mid section so i know how to use a spanner, cheers :axe:

EDIT: Also some people have had problems with one's from Flea bay (some havent) so i decided as many have on here to go to a reputable supplier :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I fitted mine myself, 15 mins tops! wasn't aware of kwick-fit! would have been a better idea i guess! o well its on now and has given a nice added rumble!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I fitted mine myself, 15 mins tops! wasn't aware of kwick-fit! would have been a better idea i guess! o well its on now and has given a nice added rumble!
Well either way you have it on now lol, i wasnt making a dig at you m8, was just wondering thats all, shame you didnt know about Kwik Fit though, i think the price does vary slightly from each Kwik Fit like, but anyways :thumbsup: :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts