MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any of these fitted to there zr's? Coz I wanted to get an idea of the sound they produce.

·
2,039 Posts
Yes , got the system fitted to mine, so has 160 Babe :up: Tis a lovely sound, and seeing as you are local to us both, maybe you would like to meet up and have a listen. If not get yourself to the meet next weekend and you can have a hear there :up: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Yer ive got it :up: The little f**ker rips now.....

Where abouts are u in worthing cos i live in Lancing...we could meet up and i will show you....

Its soooo loud :hiding:

·
Registered
258 Posts
yep.i have it and was the first 1 on this site 2 do so.......all copy cats! :wohow:
does sound good though....u will also get the engine management light thrown up if u dont fit it all at once with the mill light eliminator.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
160 Babe said:
Yer ive got it :up: The little fucker rips now.....

Where abouts are u in worthing cos i live in Lancing...we could meet up and i will show you....

Sounds good, I live in Goring near the Mulberry pub we could meet there if you like or in lancing if it is easier for you :up: I just gotta have a listen :cool1:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
pieman said:
160 Babe said:

Sounds good, I live in Goring near the Mulberry pub we could meet there if you like or in lancing if it is easier for you :up: I just gotta have a listen :cool1:

Yer thats fine, im always burning around....BTW ive never seen you around and u dont live far from me really :bash:

BTW z0mv1 dont think u were the first...and if u were.....erm....mines still louder no doubt and faster :hiding:

·
Registered
258 Posts
160 Babe said:
pieman said:
160 Babe said:

Yer thats fine, im always burning around....BTW ive never seen you around and u dont live far from me really :bash:

BTW z0mv1 dont think u were the first...and if u were.....erm....mines still louder no doubt and faster :hiding:
ive had mine fer best part of a year.......the manifold/cat that is not the just mi car.i remember when i had it done n all the probs i had with it.....yep yers is faster,but thats cause its a 160...my next car will b faster though......all 5.7littres of it....when i can afford the insurance thats is...after all,this is my first car so not bad fer a first car......i would have a ferrari if i didnt have a mortgage 2 pay....... :wohow:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
z0mv1 said:
160 Babe said:
pieman said:
160 Babe said:

ive had mine fer best part of a year.......the manifold/cat that is not the just mi car.i remember when i had it done n all the probs i had with it.....yep yers is faster,but thats cause its a 160...my next car will b faster though......all 5.7littres of it....when i can afford the insurance thats is...after all,this is my first car so not bad fer a first car......i would have a ferrari if i didnt have a mortgage 2 pay....... :wohow:
i would have a tvr, but the insurance is too much, some day tuscan some day :hurt:

·
Registered
258 Posts
mines gonna b the holden(vauxhall over here)manaro vx-r.big fan of aussie v8 supercar racin n they run in in that.vauxhall sell them over here like i said.35k fer a 5.7 vx-r pushin 380bhp.......n they look fantastic.

i think hob will back me up here 160babe.....do u know of any1 else b4 me that had the x-power system m8????cause i dont know of any1.......
mine was on b4 they released the mill light eliminator 4 the probs will the engine managment light...thats how long ive had it...they didnt even know about it then,........

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
z0mv1 was by far the pioneer (on here at least) most still dont know about the engine managment light :(

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
z0mv1 said:
......i would have a ferrari if i didnt have a mortgage 2 pay....... :wohow:
Shame that then....Oh i forgot you dont brag do you :hiding: !!!

:x: :guns:

·
Registered
258 Posts
160 Babe said:
z0mv1 said:

i was being sarky!
mount of times u hear ppl say stuff like this"oh i'd have this if it wern't 4 this or that"

wouldnt we all!

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
z0mv1 said:
160 Babe said:
z0mv1 said:

i was being sarky!
mount of times u hear ppl say stuff like this"oh i'd have this if it wern't 4 this or that"

wouldnt we all!
Very true..if it wasnt for my car i would have a jumbo jet on my drive :mrgreen:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts