MG ZR Forums banner

Jamie's Scottish modified Show pic's

641 views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  jamboyMGZR 
#1 ·
Had an awsome day, thanks to all the scottish members for being so welcoming :D I'm knackered :sleep:

Thanks Stuarty for organizing the show. :thumbsup:

And thanks to Scott for letting us go round his house for drinks, and getting us to club Earth. :D

So here's my pics :snap:

See less See more
#14 ·
Good to see you again Jamie shame your missus was ill club earth was certainly an experience (kicked out both times i've been now for other people)

Scotts mates = Race Of Champions contenders?

#18 ·
And thanks to Scott for letting us go round his house for drinks, and getting us to club Earth. :D
Its all good im just sorry i was a bit worse for wear before you even got to mine :slap: was a good night, wish you had made earth :(

Good to see you again Jamie shame your missus was ill club earth was certainly an experience (kicked out both times i've been now for other people)

Scotts mates = Race Of Champions contenders?
Awww aye Scotland Vs. England, to be honest i have to take my hate off to gordon managing to still stand after teh 24 hour bender he had, he text me this mornign having woke up to find himself covered in henner tatoos all over his body with peoples names on it and cant remember it atall.

Good to see you again Andy, club earth was fun, trying to take my money and throwing you out lol.

Scotts mates are mad lol
haha i know, they were gone before you and andy etc even got to mine, was good to see you again, i apologies on big jamies behalf for slavering the ears off you with the amount of sh!t he talks :rofl:

#19 ·
Its all good im just sorry i was a bit worse for wear before you even got to mine :slap: was a good night, wish you had made earth :(

Awww aye Scotland Vs. England, to be honest i have to take my hate off to gordon managing to still stand after teh 24 hour bender he had, he text me this mornign having woke up to find himself covered in henner tatoos all over his body with peoples names on it and cant remember it atall.

haha i know, they were gone before you and andy etc even got to mine, was good to see you again, i apologies on big jamies behalf for slavering the ears off you with the amount of sh!t he talks :rofl:
Did get to Earth, just not for very long lol :D

Big Jamie, he can talk for Scotland lol

I've got pic of you getting friendly with Andy, watch this space................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.