MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok so the only mg/rover ive seen on it so far was the fusion demo car thank god lol

·
Brothers Grim
2,003 Posts
I'm policing pontefract cruise this Saturday, joint operation with the traffic lads, should be fun, looking forward to seeing what kind of cars there's going to be.

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Its all full of rubbish anyway, I watch this all the time and they're always getting stuff wrong, great research team they have.

They're calling them all "Boy Racers" but so far most of them have just been young lads who have nicked the car, which is pretty much the same thing in a normal edition of Police, Camera, Action, theres nothing new in this one except for the modified cars.

Showing d!ckheads like that kid whos wrecked two cars in his first two weeks of driving isn't gonna help, all they're doing is making him "famous" with his mates. Why would they do it, say its wrong but then promote it through some chav?!

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its all full of rubbish anyway, I watch this all the time and they're always getting stuff wrong, great research team they have.

They're calling them all "Boy Racers" but so far most of them have just been young lads who have nicked the car, which is pretty much the same thing in a normal edition of Police, Camera, Action, theres nothing new in this one except for the modified cars.

Showing d!ckheads like that kid whos wrecked two cars in his first two weeks of driving isn't gonna help, all they're doing is making him "famous" with his mates. Why would they do it, say its wrong but then promote it through some chav?!
gotta agree with you there rich

G

·

lmao Bullit soooo ture!! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts