MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive recentLY started seein this new bird...Kerry!

Well anyway things were goin fine then 2 nights ago, before i finished worka and was goin to see her...

I got 3 texts from her:

"Hi hin hows u? I got some bad news, im pregnant!"

:blink2:

"Lol...ha ha ha i was only kidding, bet that got ya heart racing, so when you comin over to sort me out!"

:blink2:

"Arrr hin, i was only kidding...im not pregnant really...was just messin with ya...your not in the huff with me r ya?"

:x:

So i got all these when i finished work and after the first one i was well fucked off...then i read the next 2... :x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

Im sorry like but that kind of shit just aint funny...ffs im only 22 and i aint got a proper job or anything...no stability in my life (which im quite happy not having as yet) and certainly not enough to bring up a child...

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS...BUT THAT SHIT JUST AINT FUNNY, AT ALL!!!

As ya can see this totally freaked me out...then to make things worse last night when we were lying together she says...

"You havent mention the baby once tonight!"

I jumped and freaked out again...ya what??? i said............ :wallb:

What fuckin baby....???

And she starts laughing her tits off... :x:

I wasnt a happy bunny, then i got another text today (aint spoke to her since i left last night from hers) sayin...hope you aint still in a mood with me...

2 words...

FUK OFF!!!

Anyway...

She apologised and said that she felt the same way as she is only 19...so in same boat as me...

I dont know, bloody women....! :x:

·
Registered
899 Posts
PMSL! Sorry but thats funny when its comng for some one else!

But if my bird said that to me, yeh ur right id be pissed!

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Brian.

She apologised. Let that be the end of it. It was a daft joke and nowt more. Now go forth and multiply. :mrgreen:

Ewan.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aye..she apologised tonight! NOT on bloody Wednesday...

Been on my mind fuckin like a nail in the head!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, we've kissed and made up now...

...lol, The Crying Game...he he he!!!

Richy...im too nice to take revenge, its not like im gonna say i got HIV or summat daft like that...

Everyone of my mates (including women) have said that is ONE thing you just dont joke about...an unwritten rule!!!

·
3,634 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Well, we've kissed and made up now...

...lol, The Crying Game...he he he!!!

Richy...im too nice to take revenge, its not like im gonna say i got HIV or summat daft like that...

Everyone of my mates (including women) have said that is ONE thing you just dont joke about...an unwritten rule!!!
Ok !!!! Nice 1 Dad !!!! :up:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fuck off...its not point keep goin on at her, cos we'll get nowhere...she said sorry...

Plus i got something as backfire for future...he he he!

Im not malicious...well maybe just a little.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts