MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a sad day in the life of Donna today, took my last drive in the ZR before dropping her off to her new owner!...

Sang that song all the way home "she gone nah nah nah na dont know how to face it blah blah blah! :mrgreen:

Its a weird feeling though, this is the first time since passing my test ive never had a car! :blink2:

Thought i would share my sad loss with you guys and ive told the new owner all about the site so hopefully he will come on the site! :up:

Here is a pic to remember her by:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Re: Its gone!...

DONNA said:
Its a sad day in the life of Donna today, took my last drive in the ZR before dropping her off to her new owner!...

Sang that song all the way home "she gone nah nah nah na dont know how to face it blah blah blah! :mrgreen:

Its a weird feeling though, this is the first time since passing my test ive never had a car! :blink2:

Thought i would share my sad loss with you guys and ive told the new owner all about the site so hopefully he will come on the site! :up:

what next?????made any decisions????

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

yellow-peril said:
DONNA said:

Going down to devon on tue to look at a crx del sol...so prob that.. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts

DONNA said:
yellow-peril said:
DONNA said:

Going down to devon on tue to look at a crx del sol...so prob that.. :mrgreen:
mega different but hope its what you want good luck with that

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks it an older car but only 51000 miles and FSH, should be good in the summer with the roof down.lol

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Well keep in touch with us all anyway Donna :up:

Not having a ZR doesn't mean you can't come and see us :mrgreen:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here is a pic of the one i wanted but its too high millege but i will be something along these lines when ium finished with it....

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The pic is a year old now..was gonna go for that one but its too dear for the millege, wil only cost me £1000 to get mine like that and the one im going for has only 51000 miles and FSH!

lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Its in Plymouth, think thats Devon...lol

Im flying to Bristol Airport and the guy is meeting me there...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts