MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got the right wiring diagram for my chip, and fitted it on yesterday wohoo, nice accelaration.. :grin:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the pick up is better all the way through the range and seems to respond more as i put my foot down, :D its wicked

·
Registered
15 Posts
AFAIK there is no 'Chip' for the K series.

There is a 50p resistor which claims 20hp on Ebay, but that just fools MEMS into think the coolant is colder, hence chucking in more fuel, Result = fu*ked engine :dunno:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright there sorry havnt replied for a while. it is from td performance, took me about, one hour to fit properly- they send you the piggy back chip, which has five wires coming from it, they also send you a wiring diagram- for your specific ecu- dependant on engine number mines 14k4 it took them about two weeks to find my ecu diagram though, three of the wires connect onto three separate wires and one of the ecu wires gets cut and a wire goes on each end of it- think this is the wire that tells the ecu lies- it costs 250+vat, for me its probably the best mod ive done if you have a 105 you know when you put your foot down it takes a while to respond well, the chip has eliminated these flat spots and keeps a more consistant curve through the acceleration, will hopefully get it rolling roaded somewhen. ITS WORTH IT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts