• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
looked at his feedback thats the place that should tell you.

in the last month he has
1475 positive feedback.
31 neutral
22 negative

and has a 16000 feedback in total, power seller ,member of ebay etc .

i would think if you cant trust this seller with figures like that , you cant trust anyone. but point to remember feedback wouldn`t be aimed at the product only at the seller , so cant comment on quality, but i would personally buy from this seller.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sounds like a a superb alarm system - wouldn't like to have to install it though.
Like the idea of it paging your keyfob if your alarm is triggered but I guess that is limited to you being less than 3000 ft away (under optimum conditions).
A 127dB siren is LOUD
Do you have to flip open the keyfob every time you have to use it ? That could be a pain. And I'm not sure about setting up the remote start function, especially for those people who tend to park with their car in gear 8-[
Try and find the manufacturer's web site for more info.
If you're not happy with ebay then try buying it from a site like this http://www.millionbuy.com/phdpd175.html for just a little bit more.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That could be a pain. And I'm not sure about setting up the remote start function, especially for those people who tend to park with their car in gear
I have the top of th erange Clifford system fitted to my ZR which has remote start. I`m guessing that this system will have a similar principle where its quite a complicated system to include remote start.

Remote start will not start on my car should the car be left in gear.

Basically, i have to tell the car that i want to have remote start available for the next time im gonna use the car every time i leave the car.

If im parking up my driveway, i will park the car in first gear, stop the car using the brake. With my foot on the brake, i will then put the handbrake on. Once handbrake is on, i then can take the car out of gear. At this point i then press a button on my key fob and take the keys out the ignition.
I can then get out the car which will still be running until i press the button to lock the car. At this stage the car locks, alarm activates and car shuts down. The system now knows that its availabe for remote start should i wish to use it.

I`m guessing that the ebay system should have a similar set-up although looking at the price it may be worth checking out before buying.

The clifford clearly has it for a saftey point so you cant start the car in gear.

Again, in my opinion, you pay for what you get in this world, especially with technology.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts