MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
sounds good but the price to me seems very good 4 all that.

unsure mate to be honest

give it a good review all buy one lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
all these alrams are coming in now as copies, if u buy one of ebay there are many mobile auto lecy nows that will fit the alarm if u give them the instructions there quite straight forward to fit if the instructions are in english and the sparks knows what he is doing

auto start on a manual is easy to just ground out the park sensor wire

·
Registered
178 Posts
i have just bought one of these from that place. seems very good for the cash. but as mentioned its going to be fun to fit. 45 wires or sumat. but i want the challenge of doing it myself so will be doing it bit by bit and the remote start will be last. instructions arent great and the translation aint too great, but what do you expect at that price

you could either give it a sparky or find a good wiring diagram and do it yourself, what can u loose at 30 quid

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
i have just bought one of these from that place. seems very good for the cash. but as mentioned its going to be fun to fit. 45 wires or sumat. but i want the challenge of doing it myself so will be doing it bit by bit and the remote start will be last. instructions arent great and the translation aint too great, but what do you expect at that price

you could either give it a sparky or find a good wiring diagram and do it yourself, what can u loose at 30 quid
his car? lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
got it fitted over last 2 days, took 15hrs:)
the instructions are turd but once u get things worked out its fine, seems to work great exept the windows which the wiring from alarm is different to my car and will need alot of work to get sorted,

and when i said what have u got to loose, i was refering more compared to a toad/etc where u spend a fortune on the alarm, then a fortune having it fitted to save pence on ur insurance. where as this one is cheap as hell and does what it says. i dont think u could ever need more than what it has, and provided you dont botch it together shouldnt think it will be a risk to the car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts