MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me, or do all guys stare at girls when their girlfriend is with them???

i.e when your in the car or walking somewhere with ur fella and catch him staring at a girl across the road! lol :shifty:

is it just me or do ALL guys do it??? :(

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
I do it stealthy :ninja:

Aslong as you dont touch you can look :yes:

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
STFU Ordog, you touched me :(

but yer all guys do it

·
Registered
8,721 Posts

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
Only in your special place. mmmmmmmmmmmm :pepsi:
True, so i suppose that dosent really count does it?

Monkeyface, tbh just do it back when he looks at girls you look at lads and say somethink like "**** me i'd love to shag him" and he'll soon change his tune :beer2::w00t:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
True, so i suppose that dosent really count does it?

Monkeyface, tbh just do it back when he looks at girls you look at lads and say somethink like "**** me i'd love to shag him" and he'll soon change his tune :beer2::w00t:
but i don't want to look at other gus... i'm more than happy with wht i got :wub: just wondering if all guys do it... and i guess they do :( lol
maybe i should just hit him in the arm or something when i catch him doing it! ;) lol

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Andy does it, well not as much as he used to but i see him having the sly look and he thinks that his sunglasses make him invisible but i can see the side of his eyes :D

i used to think i wasnt worth it and that steph, but look who is sat next to them in the car, you and not them. every bloke looks, the same as we probs have a swift look at some guys, its natural doesnt mean they fancy them hun :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Andy does it, well not as much as he used to but i see him having the sly look and he thinks that his sunglasses make him invisible but i can see the side of his eyes :D

i used to think i wasnt worth it and that steph, but look who is sat next to them in the car, you and not them. every bloke looks, the same as we probs have a swift look at some guys, its natural doesnt mean they fancy them hun :)
Yes it does!!! :p!!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Shaun doesn't do it :D

I know you'll all now say, yeah he does but he hides it well, but he really doesn't :angel:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
How about next time he does it look in my direction lol !!!! all is fair in love and war !!!!!

and now i have to wait to see you lol was looking forward to tonight lol

and yeah all guys do it but most of the time it OMG what is that wiredo wearing well its like that in preston anyway

·
Registered
769 Posts
Depends on what mood im in, if its a bad one and hes looking he gets a slap.
Good mood and im like oh yeh she was hot, or wow did u see the arse on that lol!
But yeh its pretty normal - just like we look at girls its not always cos we fancy them hun

1 - 20 of 115 Posts