MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
892 Posts
sorry guys, just testing it out...need to pay the server costs somehow...every little helps
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
892 Posts
Furry Muff :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,932 Posts
Richard said:
Shifty said:
a little Box with Ads by Google on cause i am and it keeps moving around the screen
Yeah !! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

Please god no !!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:
whats up richard....you put 'em there????
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
GSXR said:
Richard said:
Shifty said:
a little Box with Ads by Google on cause i am and it keeps moving around the screen
Yeah !! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

Please god no !!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:
whats up richard....you put 'em there????
lol !! They'd be ok if they slowed down a bit !!! :up: :up:

I'll be the millionth visitor to the site evry time i come on next !! lol :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,564 Posts
muldersZR said:
seriously though, cant u get better ads, who wants to super charge their car in the states!!!!
its only a trial :up:
 

·
Typhooner :)
Joined
·
6,592 Posts
whatever keeps this smooooshing site workin i say!!! rake it in my good fellows, we need o keep mgzr here forever!!!!! (well until mg make a flying hover car thingy at least!!!) :up:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
892 Posts
muldersZR said:
seriously though, cant u get better ads, who wants to super charge their car in the states!!!!
i need to set up the categories for the ads, so they are more relevent to the topic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,932 Posts
Think its great if it keeps the site going! :up:

Seeing as i my paypal donate thingy wont work :wallb: :x:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,285 Posts
Don't know what the problem could be Lynn as its been used loads since it went up!!

Perhaps, you could send a cheque?? :hiding:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,932 Posts
ZRVic said:
Don't know what the problem could be Lynn as its been used loads since it went up!!

Perhaps, you could send a cheque?? :hiding:
sorted now hun thanx...got paypal pal to fiddle with it!!!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top