MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sure it aint just me but ipswich are looking like bringing in just enough players short of a centre half to really threaten this year

they gonna go up

any1 backing the tractor bois?????

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Lol no chance! Sorry to put water on your fire but.... As a Baggies fan i saw last year that its very difficult to win the championship.

No offence but i can see Birmingham and Reading will be the strongest teams this season.

Boing Boing:mml::mml::mml:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Woo hoo, good to see another town fan :D The fight that we used to have seems to be returning a bit. Hopefully Majilton has bought the right players to give us back our spark :D Richard Wright, Wright, Wright :D

Come on my blue lovelies :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
reading will be second birmingham no where. town will be top and walters and counago will be premiership players were they belong. and just to keep with every1 else
richard wright wright wright der der:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
whats your name ipswichboi?do you live near melford road in stow?i think ive passed you afew times there.
Same as.

Keep seeing a blue zed just as you get into ipswich across from the petrol station and just before the lights on the left hand side.

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
na aint me in ipswich i go between stow and bury
only in ipswich match days and some nyts
Oh, then why you called ipswichboi :p

Whats the place called you live in mate? Used to go past your way everyday, on the A14 I mean.

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
Cool, you might see x-power-gayboy, hes girlfriend lives in Stow :)

Love you really Kieran :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts