MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since janurary i have had my ipod classic 80gb and have kept it in imaculate condition, as i am one of those guys who like to have perfect stuff lol.

anyway, as soon as i got it, it went straight into a little leather case so it wouldnt get scratched. today however, after 9 months of exceptional care, i lent it to a friend to listen to a new song i had downloaded, when i had my back turned he took it out of its case and rubbed the back of it on the floor.

i'm gutted :(

what can i do to remove the scratches? i heard idrops are quite good but will they get rid of the scratches properly?

cheers,

Brad

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
THe cleaning stuff is ok for light scratches...

You can probs get a new back but then you will need the tools to fit etc, bit of a hassle...
can you buy a non shiney back? I'd be willing to pay someone to fit it if needs be, hate that faffing shiney bit lol

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ye its the shiney bit but i dont mind about it because its tucked away in the case. i know its not really important that its scratched but i just having my things in 'perfect' condition if you know what i mean.

might use this opportunity to get the 24k gold plated backs :D

but i doubt i could afford it :(

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i would have done the same to his face on a cheese grater!
i really would love to tbh :evil:

im really upset bout it poor little me :(

and if that wasnt worse i got my earphone wire stuck in my jacket zip! lol

but the thing that ruined my day is getting turned down for a part time job i really wanted. i was going to work it round my college time table but they said they went for a candidate that was more available with no other commitments such as college - fine by me. you want someone dumb ass with no educaion that cant be arsed to work a full time job thats fine be me! you can go suck my dick rbs! :rant:

:cry:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ive used the iDrops but i think there more for the plastic covers on MacBooks and the front of the iPod, not sure if it would do the metal on the back.
cant find my bottle at the min to check, but will have a look!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.