MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Suck Me Beautiful
11,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one its prob aimed at bri, but someone else might now....

got myself a new iPhone last week... love it. but it dont seem to do some basic things like any other phone can..... unless i'm missing something.

1: How can i forward a txt that i've received

2: How can i save a single message (like a joke txt) on its own rather than in a convo format

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
How much did that skin you? Or is it on contract?

either way its a bastard now lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
thats ****e! lol u would have thought someone with half a brain would have designed it lol

megga fail!
that's nothing compared to the limitations you will be soon to discover; namely:
- no such thing as MMS picture messaging
- no such thing as bluetooth file transfer
- the crappest camera this side of the 19th century
- it changing the word 'lol' to 'LOL' in text messages
- inability to add new ringtones, besides those paid for through iTunes

·
Suck Me Beautiful
11,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
also not being able to add new words into the txt dictionary as well and just changes the word if u dont click the x to cancel the change of word

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
its on contract ... but thinking of taking it back as it cant do the simplest of things lol
I'd do the same tbh, would be fooking gutted lol

that's nothing compared to the limitations you will be soon to discover; namely:
- no such thing as MMS picture messaging
- no such thing as bluetooth file transfer
- the crappest camera this side of the 19th century
- it changing the word 'lol' to 'LOL' in text messages
- inability to add new ringtones, besides those paid for through iTunes
you have just saved me a lot of money :D lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
also not being able to add new words into the txt dictionary as well and just changes the word if u dont click the x to cancel the change of word
well technically it 'learns' new words, but 'learn' can be defined by having to type the word approx 1000 times and cancelling the autocorrect each time. We love you Apple.

·
Suck Me Beautiful
11,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
half the problem is that its designed by the yanks who cant tell there asses from there elbows....... but as chubby as the other. but they hardly use txting over there

·
Suck Me Beautiful
11,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well technically it 'learns' new words, but 'learn' can be defined by having to type the word approx 1000 times and cancelling the autocorrect each time. We love you Apple.
learn? lol wouldn't it just be easier to let me add :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
but it looks nice :p

Typical apple tbh - the product always looks the part - but they focus so much on making it 'easy to use' and 'easy on the eye' that they forget about what the product should do!

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
on the bright side thanks for making the desicion for me! i was wondering N96 or iphone! and now i have decided :D lol
N96 defo, maybe the samsung omnia?

iphone is only good if you want to go on the internet. and its not so good at that either as you cant watch flash videos i think? apart from youtube application. The samsung omnia has full internet

·
Registered
296 Posts
N96 defo, maybe the samsung omnia?

iphone is only good if you want to go on the internet. and its not so good at that either as you cant watch flash videos i think? apart from youtube application. The samsung omnia has full internet
if the N96 is anything like the n95 (which is highly probable) it's best to avoid. The battery life will be terrible, the software will be as buggy as underneath a big stone in the garden and the screen will crack crack crack because there's no external perspex screen

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.