MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woo just got an I phone for my birthday, love it! I'm posting from it now infact. I'm connected to my home wifi, but am I getting charged for using sites like YouTube and playlist.com? I just got a strange pop up thing before going on to you tube for the first time... So was hoping some one could help me out and shed some light. Thanks:detectiv:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I think flight mode basically turns off all the phone options (so that when you are flying there is no possible interference from the radio signals) - basically you have an iTouch and a wi-fi web browser.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
You get free unlimited internet usage and downloads (subject only to fair usage from O2, so dont download 100Gb a month lol) so you are free to browse as much as you like...

Check out all the Cloud and BT OpenZones around the UK... ;)

Also Airplane mode is for one thing only... ;)

You can turn off data roaming to not get charged for download overseas, Airplane mode works too but this also disables other phone features...

Anything you need, just give me a bell...

Make sure to goto App Store ASAP...

Monkey Ball is a must lol...

Loads of cool apps!

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha awesome. Gotta say that I am loving it. Yea I'm on that o2, so I'm not going to get charged atall?? Well I presume I'd get a letter if I was exceeding my limit every month? Woo

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
get phone insurance too man on a nice one like that!!!

but only can use phone insurance if you buy the phone new so its registered to you... as i found out the hard way :rant:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.